We would not 't exist if it wasn't for two things. 1) the wonderful musicians that have become a major part of our lives, and 2) the wonderful listeners who lend their ears to the records we release. To show our love for both, a free compilation has been assembled for you to download.
Check out some kind words about it over on Decoder Magazine. Or check out the Bandcamp!
Secondly, we at Fork and Spoon have decided to help welcome summer the only way we know how. With the first ever FORK AND SPOON SUMMER GEAR SUPERPACK.
I know you are wondering what exactly a FORK AND SPOON SUMMER GEAR SUPERPACK is… so to help answer that I have created a FAQ's section (with the assistance of the wonderful photography of our great friendDiana Kingsbury and the modelling of the beautiful Mat Cothran)…
WHY SHOULD I BUY THE FORK AND SPOON SUMMER GEAR SUPERPACK?
· It is almost summer. What better way to get rid of that farmers tan than a sweet tank top? What better way to protect your eyeballs from the sun than sunglasses? What better way to keep your canned drink cold than a coozie?
BUT I ALREADY OWN A TANK TOP, A PAIR OF SUNGLASSES, AND A COOZIE?
· I didn't want to bring it up, but your gear is wack. Your tanktop has BBQ stains on it. Your shades were manufactured to look appropriate for the gender that you are not. And your coozie is creeping everybody out you weirdo. If you purchase THE FORK AND SPOON SUMMER GEAR SUPERPACK your steez will be recharged to a level of freshness exceeding that of all of your friends' freshness combined (so long as they do not also own THE FORK AND SPOON SUMMER GEAR SUPERPACK. If they do, you are both equal).
$25? REALLY? CAN'T I JUST CUT THE SLEEVES OFF MY SHIRT OR GO TO A THRIFT STORE OR SOMETHING?
· I guess you could if you want to be a jerk and buy stupid things instead of THE FORK AND SPOON SUMMER GEAR SUPERPACK. These tank tops are printed on American Apparel's tri-blend material. For those of you who don't know what that means, each tank top is 50% cotton, 25% rayon, 25% polyester, and 100% over-sexed advertising. And all of the money we make from these will go towards putting out more records this fall.
I FIND AMERICAN APPAREL'S ADVERTISING OFFENSIVE AND I DON'T LIKE THAT YOU MADE A JOKE ABOUT IT.
· That is not a question and that doesn't really pertain to the FORK AND SPOON SUMMER GEAR SUPERPACK. Take it up with them. Fork and Spoon is a record label, not a political device. We take a neutral stance in the boring coffee shop debates. We just printed our logo on their tank top because they are really really soft. We got our good friends at Diabolical Apparatus to print the tank tops for us (supporting your friends/local businesses!!). The coozies and shades, though… yeah, we got tiny children to make them for us.
OK. SORRY. I JUST GET ANGRY SOMETIMES. CAN I BUY EACH ITEM SEPARATELY?
· No. It would not be a FORK AND SPOON SUMMER GEAR SUPERPACK if they were sold separately.
WHAT COLORS ARE THERE? CAN I PICK OUT WHAT COLOR I WANT?
· tank tops (sizes xs-xl): tri-cranberry, tri-evergreen, athletic blue, and athletic grey.
sunglasses: neon green, hot pink, lavender, red, neon yellow, orange, neon blue, and white
coozies: black, navy, orange, and cam
And yes, you may pick out the colors you want, but all colors and sizes in THE FORK AND SPOON SUMMER GEAR SUPERPACK are in limited quantities. This is a first come, first serve kind of thing. So email us and let us know what color you want with your order then your second choice… and order fast before your favorite color is gone!
IS THAT ALL I NEED TO KNOW ABOUT THIS FANTASTIC OFFER?
Yes. Wait no. We didn't really get tiny children to make our sunglasses and coozies. I should make that clear. But I guess if you have any other questions, just email us at [email protected].
I AM GOING TO GO ORDER ONE NOW!
Cool. Thanks real-life person!